- This course is delivered in Bahasa Indonesia using virtual-real time class.
- All teaching materials are provided in English.
The PFM examination is also delivered in English.
- The virtual class is scheduled below
1. Opening and Overview of Program Employing Quantitative Models to Enhance Prediction Quality of a Forecast
2. Understand the Concept of Quantitative Forecasting
3. Monte Carlo Model for Financial Model; Understand Income Statement and Balance Sheet for Financial Modeling
4. Understand Income Statement and Balance Sheet for Financial Modeling
5. Understand Cash Flow for Financial Modeling and Case Study
6. Understand about Modeling Macro and Micro Economic Assumptions
7. Understand about Modeling Macro and Micro Economic Assumptions
8. Understand the Accounts and Format used in Financial Model for Corporation
9. Case Study : Create Accounts and Prepare Corporate Financial Model
10. Case Study : Populate Supporting Accounts
11. Case Study : Populate Supporting Accounts and Model Enhancement
12. Determining Firm Value by Using Discounted Cash Flow Model
13. Determining Firm Value by Using Enterprise Value Multiples, Enterprise Value Based DCF
14. Determining Firm Value by Using Dividend Discount Model and Residual Income Model
15. Determining Firm Value by Using Relative Valuation Model and Sustainability Modeling
16. Common Size, Index, and Sensitivity Analysis on Financial Model
17. Financial Ratio and Delta Ratio Analysis
18. Understand How to Prepare Financial Model for Project
19. Feasibility Analysis, Weakness and Value Connectivity
20. Credit Analysis for Financial Model and Connectivity between Various Concepts